how to conduct Hearings Practice rendering effective decisions applies to
anyone involved in making parking citation decisions.
Attendees of this 8-hour training program will be taken through the citation
appeal and hearing process. In-depth discussion covering Hearing Officer
procedures and class participation in Hearing scenarios will be included.
Attendees will receive a written Hearing Examiner manual.
1. Overview of the Contesting Program
2. Initial Review Process and Procedure
3. Setting up the Hearing
4. Fines and Exceptions
5. Meeting Agency Requirements
6. Review of a model Hearing Manual
7. Application of Applicable Vehicle Code Sections
8. Completion of 8 hours of training 40215 C.V.C.
Make a Hotel Reservation