This course provides attendees with basic concepts related to the delivery of Customer Service. Topics include the dimensions of customer service, customer acknowledgment, effective communication methods, and techniques that can be used when interacting with difficult customers. This is an introductory-level course designed for all personnel.
Learning Objectives for Customer Service: In this course, attendees will learn how to:
* Review statistics on how customer service word of mouth and social media reports spread and what that means for your organization and returning customers. * Explore how to handle difficult and angry customers in a positive manner, including the importance of nonverbal behaviors.
* Identify the three dimensions of customer service.
* Illustrate how the “Model of Communication” can contribute to a positive customer interaction.
* Recognize the benefits of active listening including how to restate, summarize, divide, and clarify the customer’s words to facilitate problem solving.
* Use acknowledgement and positive interactions to deliver good customer service.
Session participants receive instruction and practice useful tools intended to help create an opportunity for improved communication, understanding, and compliance when dealing with difficult customers.
Refreshments Will Be Provided
Any questions please contact:
Jon Hamblen at email@example.com
Hurry – limited seating!